Weekend Shopping | Vol. 4

March 31, 2017

Hi friends, Happy Friday!! I know I've been super MIA on here, but I am going to try to continue posting as much as possible. It's a cold, rainy day here in Virginia so I will be spending most of today indoors (these southern rainstorms are no joke!) working. I will be running some errands later and taking you all along, so be sure to follow along on Instagram (@diorndonuts).

Below I have rounded up a few sales that you will want to take advantage of this weekend!!




Banana Republic / 40% off your purchase in store & online. I am loving this maxi dress!!
J.Crew Factory / Extra 20% off your stripes purchase with code STRIPEITUP (today only) & extra 50% off clearance with code ALLMINE. How cute is this off-the-shoulder top?!
Kate Spade / 25% off your purchase with code DEAREST. I kind of want this bag for my trip to Disneyland in a few weeks!! I mean really, how perfect?!

Happy Shopping, loves!! 

xoxo,
Liz

You Might Also Like

0 comments