Weekend Shopping | Vol. 3

January 28, 2017

Ok, y'all I know I'm a little late in posting this so I'll keep it short, simple, and to the point. ;) HAPPY WEEKEND!! Anyone else definitely ready for the weekend?! My Friday was more of a Saturday so I'm going to be working more today and also picking up my new desk (!!!!) and office accessories! I'm beyond ready to have my own office space.


Banana Republic / 40% off regular price items with code BRSTYLE. I am loving this off-the-shoulder top!! So perfect for Spring.

J.Crew Factory / 20% off the Valentine's Day Shop & an extra 50% off clearance with code LOVETHIS. This dress is perfect for a day-time Valentine's Day dress and it's under $50!!


Ann Taylor / 40% off full-priced dresses and skirts. Extra 60% off sale styles. A scalloped waist pencil skirt?! Yes please!!

Happy Weekend Friends!!! xoxo 


You Might Also Like

1 comments