Color Crush | Valentines Day

January 19, 2017

How on earth are we over half way through January?! Is anyone with me on this one? haha! There are a lot of changes going on over here, but all good changes! I love this time of year when we start to transition from winter to spring (at least down here in the South). I love warm weather and so I'm beyond ready for spring. 

In this transition period from winter to spring, we have one of my favorite holidays...Valentine's Day!! I have always loved Valentine's Day, even when I wasn't in a relationship. I always have viewed it as a day to celebrate your loved ones: friends, family, & significant others. Valentine's Day is just so much fun in my opinion!! In the next few weeks I will be doing various Valentine's Day posts starting today! 




While I have been known to wear a lot of brown, grey, black, & white during the winter I really love pulling out the bright colors!! Valentines Day is the perfect excuse to pull out the pinks (my favorite color!) and reds. I've rounded up some of my favorite red & pink picks from Nordstrom. You can shop them on the widget at the bottom of this post.

Happy Thursday!! xoxo






You Might Also Like

0 comments