Hello World!!

January 01, 2017

Hello all and welcome to my blog!! I've been wanting to start a new blog and what better time than January 1?! I've had a few failed attempts, but I'm really excited about this!!

So for those of you who do not know me, let me introduce myself. My name is Elizabeth, I am from Virginia but I am going to school in Boston. I am studying Marketing with a focus in Brand Marketing. I have an obsession with cookies & doughnuts, but I also love kale and quinoa. I love Southern California and I dream of living there one day. I am a city girl at heart, and love the hustle and bustle of every day life in Boston. 


When I'm not blogging, you can find me spending time with the ones I love, playing with my dog, shopping, studying, or running my photography business.




I have always loved following blogs and now I finally have my own. I am very intrigued by the fashion world and can't wait to explore it more. I see this blog as a creative outlet for me during college. I want to take you along when I travel, do different fashion posts, and other helpful posts that you want to see!! 

Below I've linked a survey that I have created, and I would love it if you could take a few minutes of your day and fill it out so I can better run this blog!

So grab a cup of coffee and follow along on this crazy journey of life!


All the best,

Liz

Survey




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments