Weekend Shopping | Vol. 1

January 13, 2017

Hi friends!! I'm back!! I flew home from the West Coast on Tuesday and haven't been feeling well since. Today I'm doing a new series on the blog called Weekend Shopping. Every Friday I will roundup my favorite sales that are going on over the weekend.



Kate Spade | Extra 25% off all sale style with code CLINK 
J.Crew Factory / Up to 50% off everything (priced as marked), extra 50% off clearance with code EXTRAFUN
J.Crew / Up to 70% off original prices on final sales styles with code SHOPNOW
Kendra Scott / 15% off sale with code SALE2017

What are you all up to this weekend?! What sales are you taking advantage of?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am loving App sales!! I recently purchased some things from J crew using my Ebates app and got money back. Then a not so exciting purchase, I bought a whole bunch of stuff through the app called boxed. I was able to get $150 worth of household items for my family to use for only $80 and then I got some money back from my Ibotta app for using the boxed app as well! So basically I guess I've got about $150 worth of stuff for only $65! Like I said it wasn't too exciting but I am a mom of three with a husband so we need household items. Hahaha I am definitely going to check out those sales that you posted

    ReplyDelete