#LookforLove Challenge with Tone It Up

January 02, 2017

Good morning & happy Monday! We are officially in the second day of 2017 and I hope your year is off to a great start.

With a new year upon us, comes new resolutions. I have found that I prefer to set goals for myself (basically the same as resolutions but I like the sound of it better haha). One of my goals this year is to live a healthier lifestyle. You all know that I want to be honest here, and in the spirit of honesty, the second half of 2016 was not pretty when it came to working out and eating healthy. I started out strong and did well in the spring semester, but as soon as summer hit, it all went downhill! 


A few of my health & fitness goals for 2017 are train for and run a half marathon, work out 5 times a week, drink 64+ ounces of water every day, perfect, and meal plan/eat healthier. While those are just a few of them, I want to share them with you to help keep myself accountable.





I am officially part of the Tone It Up community and I joined the #LookforLove New Years challenge and I am so excited about it!! I can't wait to really push myself this year with health & fitness and create a lifestyle out of it, not just a temporary fix.

Below, I've linked some activewear to help you kick off your 2017 goals!




What are some of your goals for 2017?! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments