Weekend Shopping | Vol. 2

January 20, 2017

Happy Friday!! We did it, we made it to the weekend! My weekend plans include a basketball game, vacation planning, working on the blog, and decorating my room! We moved over the summer and since I spent the fall semester in Boston, I haven't had a chance to decorate my room. You can find my inspiration for my room here. I am loving this desk, but I will do more decoration posts later on. ;)

Since it's Friday, I have rounded up some of my favorite weekend sales below!


Gap / Up to 50% off everything online. Loving these flats and this sweater for Valentine's Day

BaubleBar / Extra 20% off sale styles. Obsessed with these earrings as well as these

Ann Taylor / 40% off full-priced tops with code TOPS40. Love this ruffle sleeve tank and this one shoulder blouse

Banana Republic / Up to 40% off their best styles for the #itsbanana event. I definitely think I need this skirt



Happy Weekend, friends!! What are you all up to this weekend?! xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments